Saturday, April 26, 2008 at 9:05AM
It is a warm sunny Saturday morning here in Reading. The forecast is for it to be the warmest day of the year so far. I have been up since 7:30 and it is now just past 10:00. This is what I have done:
- Read blogs, sitting by an open window, with sunlight streaming in.
- Started upgrading a laptop to Ubuntu 8.04 (still in progress).
- Listened to Sound of the Sixties with Brian Matthew on BBC Radio 2.
- Started the weekly clothes wash (I have just hung the high-temp clothes out to dry and loaded the washing machine with the dark low-temp clothes).
- Made bread (using 1.5kg Hovis wholemeal flour).
Daughter Zoe has just got up.